The house at Lotter Str. 9 in Osnabrück is a renovated listed building with historical architecture.
Our luxury apartments have high quality fixtures and tasteful design. The cupboards are designed so that our long stay guests have no problems packing away all their personal belongings. The apartments have two bedrooms, an open plan kitchen and living area. The living area has a couch which can be folded down to sleep two. The modern interior design with the parquet flooring offers not only living room, dining room, but also a desk area. Here you will find everything you need to feel at home, from an eggcup to an ironing board.
The kitchen includes a cooker, dishwasher and all necessary electrical appliances such as coffee machine, water boiler, toaster and iron. Of course there is also enough crockery, cutlery, pots and pans.
The large bathrooms offer lots of room and storage space for your personal items.
Towels, as well as bedding, are included in the apartment and are exchanged during the weekly clean.
Apartment: Furnishings & Service
- a 60 square meter large room modernly furnished with writing desk and modern upholstery
- high speed WIFI in the whole house
- 40” full HD flat screen TV
- DVD player, radio and CD player
- built-in safe
- baby cot on request
- bicycles for rent
- completely equipped kitchen
- dishwasher and microwave, 2 hotplate stove, fridge with freezer compartment, coffee machine, toaster, ironing board and iron, crockery and cooking pots, water boiler and lots more
- exclusively designed bathroom with shower, sink, cosmetic mirror, pull out washing basket, hair dryer and lots more
- room clean once a week
- weekly exchange of bedding and towels
- final cleaning after check out
- washing machine and tumble dryer in the house
- private post box per apartment
- caretaker service
- parking space on request (12,00 EUR/ night)
Discover further rooms and apartments
THAT’S WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY: